Thursday 31 December 2020 – Dog training temporarily suspended in 2021.
Monday 21 December 2020 – Dog training to resume in January 2021.
Friday 6 November 2020 – Dog training is cancelled for the remainder of 2020.
We will update this page when we have more information, so please ensure that you come back and check.
Kind Regards, Mark (Head Trainer)
1 July 2020 – Due to the current restrictions in place during the pandemic, we have sadly had to temporarily stop accepting new members.
If you are interested in joining the club, please do send us a message and we will add you to the waiting list. Once we are able to welcome new members again, the following will apply and we will be in touch.
For as long as pandemic restrictions are in effect, training is being undertaken on a limited basis in accordance with Kennel Club guidelines.
Attendance at classes is by invitation only. If you have not yet been contacted by our team please contact Chris the membership secretary.
We are currently operating a limited number of classes with a reduced number of 5 members per class. Consequently not all members can currently be accommodated every week.
Invited members that are accepted to resume training will be allocated a class in advance of their return.
Training will take place in accordance with the following temporary rules:
- Only members with an allocated class will be allowed to train.
- All members and instructors must always socially distance.
- No equipment or water will be supplied by the club. Members must supply their own.
- No refreshments, handouts or facilities will be supplied.
- Only exercises that can be carried whilst social distancing will be taught.
- Good citizen dog scheme tests will be suspended.
- Dogs must always remain on a lead whilst at the training ground.
- Only training members, no spectators will be allowed.
- No people under 16 will be allowed.
- There will be a marked route to/from the classes which must be used.
- If a member misses two training sessions without informing the instructor, they will lose their place and it will be offered to another member.
- No new memberships will be accepted until further notice.
Although we are taking every precaution possible, training will be at the member’s risk.